Avira Free Antivirus 2017

Avira has been around for awhile and a lot of folks have been the users for years. Well, it is because of good reason. It has such very good malware blocking score, especially for those who are actively online. Avira Rescue system is also the additional support which can handle some install problems. Two thumbs up for the toolbar flags dangerous websites which can block any malware and tracking cookies.

If you want to have a decent Antivirus which can ensure your protection both offline and online, Avira Free Antivirus deserves to be jotted down in your best free antivirus list.

I’ve run the test about Avira Free Antivirus before. It did a remarkable job for keeping malware out of a clean tet system. I would believe that this free antivirus has the total protection that you will need if you want to browse freely in the internet. Before it is too late, I would like to highlight the cons first. The thing that disturbed me is that there is no tech support. If you suppose to clean the malware up, you will be on your own when the process performs such unavoidable collateral damage. Well, it is the discretion that you need to consider.

I hope that cons won’t scare you since there are some benefits from this antivirus need to be considered.

Just like any other free antivirus, there are some security tools which you can not access. However, what gives the real peace of mind is the ability to use the main meat of the software. Of course you will be convenient to acknowledge that your PC is in real-time protection. You can also use the full system scanning to look for viruses and other malware. And of course update components are also available.

This what makes me annoyed is the pop-up notifications window which makes an alert noise. When I tested the antivirus, it did annoy me with the same notifications over and over. It makes the activity obstructed. As mentioned, there is no tech support for the free antivirus edition, so the average users may not look for help elsewhere.

When I tested for malware removal, it detected all of the malware samples that I injected in my PC. Well, I know it's not the perfect malware removal tool, but in my case it worked very well.

But I will give two thumbs up for the real-time protection given. The updated version of this free antivirus has very advanced database so that new viruses are no useful when free Avira Antivirus around. However, I will only give it 4 stars out of 5 since the free version does not offer tech support.

Download Avira Free Antivirus 2017


Avira Free Antivirus - Screenshots:

Avira Free Antivirus - screenshot

Avira Free Antivirus - Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment